Results of the ★ Creative Challenge 6

07:30:00



Calligraphy - the lost art

I love calligraphy. But I never had enough time to exercise writing the way I should, to become a better calligrapher. At the moment I'm a little ill and so I have a lot of time. But can only do easy things (sleep ;)). Good that I have prepared my calligraphy work for the 6. Creative Challenge a few days ago:

For this little Blogpost I have collectet the best results. I tryed writing in "Anglaise Style", "Unziale & Rustica" i learned in a calligraphy class and my own Phantasy handlettering. Hope you enjoy it.









You Might Also Like

2 Kommentare

  1. So schön! Da hat sich das Kranksein doch echt gelohnt, haha. :D

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Gott sei Dank war es so schnell wieder vorbei wie es vorher gekommen war.

      Löschen

Wir ❤ Kommentare, vielen lieben Dank!
Wir geben uns auch immer Mühe, euch bald möglichst zu antworten.

Wir ❤ Kommentare.

Vielen lieben Dank für Euren Kommentar.
Wir geben uns auch immer Mühe, euch bald möglichst zu antworten.
© 2016 Alles was wir lieben Blogspot.
IMAGE CREDIT: Soweit nicht anders angegeben, unterliegen alle Fotos und Texte dem Copyright.

Letzte Posts